Monday, August 8, 2011

Currently Coveting: Style and Fashion Books

Via Style At Home
I am the epitome of a bibliophile - I should not be trusted in a bookstore with a credit card - I could quite possibly buy the entire place out in one afternoon, and I have a stack of books waiting to be read on my nightstand that is only growing taller by the day. 

My latest obsession is beautiful style, design and fashion books - especially the big glossy ones I could artfully arrange on my coffee table. If I could own an entire collection and display it in my home, I would - I can only imagine the inspiration to be found in those pages, and the gorgeous images there would be to ogle. I think its time to start building my collection...

 
Prada, Louis and Ford...oh my!

What are you favorite style books? Anything I should add to my list?

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. that's quite the collection! I too have a *thing* for pretty hard-covered books. not quite the same on a kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fashion and Style books too! I have shelves of them...

    My Two Favorites are:
    *Style: A to Zoe (Rachel Zoe)
    *That Extra Half an Inch: Hair, Heels and Everything in Between (Victoria Beckham)

    Jamie
    www.FashionistaMusings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @glam.spoon - I know, it is a crazy collection, and not even half of what I would get, if I could!

    @Jamiecollyer - Ooh, I LOVE Rachel Zoe - I will have to add that one to the list. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete