Monday, May 2, 2011

Red Valentino Spring 2011 Collection

I am head over heels in love with the REDValentino spring collection and the look-book too, for that matter. The looks are fresh and classic, romantic and feminine. Check out all of the fabulous, playful looks!


Are these not the most beautiful, girly looks you have ever seen? I love how they are matched with super tall wedge espadrilles in patent leather colors. And that coat is an outfit in itself!





There are a lot of dresses in this collection - from floral prints to sequins and lace. I would love to wear the blue floral print dress all summer long, and the gold sequined number? A fabulous version of one of his gowns I've seen Cameron Diaz wear on the red carpet.



The blue accents in the collection are heavenly - specifically the ruffled jacket that ties in the middle - its so elegant and slimming. I also love the crochet suit - I imagine wearing it to a high tea or ladies luncheon.



These three dresses are probably my favorite pieces in the collection. I love the empire waists and the gentle ruffles around the arms and neck. They are so soft and girly - I want to wear this collection all summer long.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment